*Please see Security & Compliance section below for details
- TierPoint operates two separate buildings in Hawthorne, sharing a 9I-acre campus with the Westchester County Medical Center and the New York Medical College
- Located 35 miles from New York City (NYC) and receives power from two diverse sub stations
- Sits 350 ft. above sea level, is not in a designated 500-year flood zone and is also outside of NYC’s I2-mile blast zone
- Diverse dark fiber ring into III 8th Avenue and 60 Hudson Street in NYC
- Westchester County is widely seen as a superior and strategic alternative to New Jersey and Connecticut for NYC businesses that need DR services
- Significant amount of room for expansion
- Build-to-suit business continuity suites include conference rooms, Internet connectivity, phone service and more
- 50,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- SSAE-I6 SOC I and SOC2, Type II
- Single story data center with concrete walls
- Multi-story business continuity facility with concrete walls
- 90,000 sq. ft. of office/dedicated disaster recovery space
- Raised floor design supports I50+ watts/sq. ft.
- 24x7x365 onsite personnel
- Man trap with two-factor ID card access system
- Level 2 and 3 engineers on-site/on-call
- ITAR, EU-US Privacy, SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPAA, GLBA, PCI Colo*, PCI Demarc**, and PCI Cloud***
- Closed Circuit video surveillance
- 24-hour roving security patrol
*PCI Colo – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) only for the data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.
**PCI Demarc Provides a PCI compliant network demarcation from our edge to PCI compliant switch and firewall for hand-off to customer environments.
***PCI Cloud TierPoint’s Shared Cloud environment providing PCI compliance through design of controls connecting to the hypervisor and managing to the OS, including virtual firewall management and segregated storage volumes.
- Redundant, UPS-protected power systems
- N+I diesel generators
- Carrier-neutral facility
- Multiple private DWDM fiber rings connects Hawthorne buildings with data centers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania
- Direct Points of Presence at 60 Hudson Street (NYC) and III 8th Avenue (NYC)
- 10G Metro Ethernet
- Level 3
- Sidera Networks
- Verizon Business