Simplify and strengthen your IT infrastructure with TierPoint’s Managed Services.
Enterprise Managed Hosting
Your hosting needs are varied and diverse as TierPoint’s managed hosting options. TierPoint believes in a hybrid IT strategy that makes it easy for clients to put the right workloads on the right platform. So you can get enterprise managed hosting whether you are a cloud client or colocation customer. Either way, you can add a wide range of managed services to further enhance the value of your TierPoint solution.
TierPoint turnkey hosting solutions allow you to cut CapEx costs and give you more flexibility to grow as you go. TierPoint facilities offer you a choice of network carriers, easy access to power and cooling your business agility and reduce risks in purpose-built data centers.
Here are a Few of the Key Benefits:
- Dedicated hosting and support team with broad technical skills
- Experienced engineers to monitor and manage your systems and provide regular operating system updates and patches
- Flexibility to ensure the solutions fits your business and technical needs
- Scalable solutions that can change with your business
- Industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Gain visibility into your systems for capacity planning, tuning, and performance troubleshooting with online reporting tools
- Onsite support available 24x7x365
- SSAE 16 SOC1 and SOC2, Type II Compliant Facilities