MANAGED MICROSOFT AZURE FROM TIERPOINT
Realize the value of Azure while keeping costs under control
Do you have the expertise and resources needed to realize the full value you can get with Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible hyperscale cloud platform that enables organizations to quickly build, deploy, and manage applications at scale – but that platform can be challenging. Azure’s numerous offerings are continually growing and changing, contributing to its complexity. How can your IT team keep up?
TierPoint Managed Services Simplify Azure for You
Use your internal IT resources in application development and other areas that give you a competitive advantage, and let us take over routine tasks like on-going monitoring and maintenance. Our Azure experts handle those vital and time-consuming, tasks for you.
- Architecture & DesignOur team of cloud experts utilizes best practices in architecture planning, implementation, and optimization to ensure your environment is right-sized to fit your needs.
- MigrationFor simple or complex migrations, we’ve got you covered. We’ve migrated and deployed Azure for hundreds of companies, and keep up-to-date with all the latest from Microsoft.
- Ongoing Monitoring & ManagementOur team of experts is dedicated to monitoring the performance of your environment and provide response and resolution support 24x7.
- Tailored for HybridWe can tailor solutions that span Azure, on-premises, and TierPoint private clouds to meet the specific needs of your business.
- Cost ContainmentOur teams regularly monitor usage to keep customers from surpassing thresholds of spending, where it is easy to go overboard quickly.
Realize the Full Value of Azure with TierPoint Managed Services
TierPoint Managed Services for Azure include:
- Best practice architecture planning, implementation, migration, operation, and optimization
- Tailored governance for your specific needs
- Monitoring, response and resolution support provided 24/7/365
- Security and compliance requirements for policy management
- Account and identity management for Azure
- Azure billing consolidated into your total TierPoint statement
- Optional services: implementation and support of data backup and DR
Top 3 concerns when moving to Azure:
|Lack of Resources and Expertise – It’s not easy being an expert in everything you need to run your business. Your IT team needs to focus on your core business and strategic initiatives that add value to your company. Our core business is managing cloud environments. It’s what we do. We keep up with the latest Azure services and updates, so you don’t have to. Our teams get continual training to stay up-to-date and on top of their game for you.|
|Security – For most organizations, a public cloud is going to be more secure than their privately owned data center because reputable cloud providers have greater resources to make security a priority. Microsoft dedicates top-notch security teams to ensure their facilities are protected 24x7 and addresses evolving threats promptly with the latest security patches. TierPoint can also help determine if additional security tools and protocols are needed to meet your requirements, including compliance with industry standards and government regulations.|
|Flexibility – In today’s world, everything is moving quickly. IT constraints and delays just don’t cut it. Whether you need to manage expansion through acquisitions, new products, or territories, Microsoft Azure provides flexible capacity to expand with your needs. Azure’s pay-as-you-go model lets you spin up resources on demand, and allows you to stop using them just as quickly so you don’t need to keep paying for infrastructure you aren’t using.|
TierPoint’s Managed Azure isn’t All-or-Nothing
Some applications are better suited for Azure, while others may be better off residing in a private cloud or even on-premises. It’s important to work with a partner that can help you choose the best options for your business. We find most organizations best meet their needs with a hybrid approach. Managed Azure is a key component of our hybrid IT approach. We help our customers navigate the design and functionality of cloud offerings and manage their production workload running in the cloud. We’ll work with you to determine which workloads will work best in the cloud and we can deliver all flavors of environments so you can utilize a single cloud provider. TierPoint has been an innovator in the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program for years. We are one of a few US-based managed hosting and cloud providers that have achieved the designation of both Microsoft Azure Authorized Direct and Indirect Cloud Solution Provider.
TierPoint’s Managed Microsoft Azure is ideal for companies:
- Looking for a hybrid IT solution and need architecture assistance, ongoing monitoring and management, and cost containment.
- Who rely heavily on Microsoft for their core OS/Apps.
- Looking to outsource managed services.
- Who want out of owning IT infrastructure
- Who can take advantage of variable usage-based billing (seasonal, auto scale out infrastructure)
Extend your Managed Azure implementation with solutions from TierPoint
Learn more in our white paper, Accelerate Innovation with Managed Microsoft Azure.
Cloud Computing. Simplified.
TierPoint can help you put together a cloud strategy that allows you to reach your IT and business objectives.
“We tried a couple of hosting companies during the first few years, but they didn’t quite meet our expectations. We knew we needed a reliable hosting company that could provide great customer support and ensure minimum downtime for our customers. So we provided TierPoint with an extensive checklist of our requirements. Based on the response, we knew we had found the company we wanted to work with.”Kat Shenoy
“TierPoint came to the table with a solution that met all our requirements within the budget we had assigned. The systems worked flawlessly and the TierPoint security staff was a joy to work with as we installed and learned the new system. We couldn’t be happier!”Brad Buckmaster
“The move to TierPoint eliminates the expense of upgrading existing equipment every three to five years and allows our limited technology staff to focus on supporting our schools. “Ben Small