- Massachusetts -
Boston – Charlestown
Located on the Hood Park campus, TierPoint’s Charlestown data center is a short walk from the Sullivan Square MBTA station conveniently located near I-93 yet strategically located outside of severe weather and seismic zones. The Charlestown facility is a safe, secure facility audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually. ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
BOS FACILITY OVERVIEW500 Rutherford Avenue, Charlestown, MA 02129Download Specs
- 34,000 of gross sq. ft. with 26,000 total sq. ft. of production raised floor space.
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace available, with build-out and expansion capabilities
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Combination of N+1 and 2N UPS configurations, both with UPS redundancy in each electrical system and A-side/B-side power distribution
- Minimum of N+1 configuration at Computer Room Air Conditioner (CRAC) level
- Uniquely connected to two Power grids
- Redundant 1.5 MW and 2.0 MW Diesel generators with minimum 24-hour onsite fuel storage.
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse upstream feeds via separate paths into the facility
- TierPoint-managed internet connectivity - 10 GB redundant IP Network connectivity utilizing HSRP and other protocols
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.