Backing up your data offsite is important. Restoring your servers and applications when disaster strikes? Equally important.
Minimize the impact of unexpected interruptions to your data, applications, and infrastructure with industry-leading Disaster Recovery solutions.
TierPoint’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) approach is rooted in a solid partnership with our clients to develop the right solution to support their diverse computing environments. We understand that there isn’t a “one size fits all” disaster recovery solution and our team utilizes a consultative approach to create a unique plan that fits each client’s needs. The customized solution ensures resiliency for their data, applications, and infrastructure, minimizing the impact of unexpected interruptions.
Thanks to our partnerships and investments with leading technology vendors we have created one of the most advanced DRaaS programs in the market today. We understand that our clients need to have access to more than just one technology on more than just one cloud platform. Strong alliances with VMware, Zerto, Microsoft, Commvault and other partners ensure we are tightly aligned with their key decision-makers and technologists and are always evolving our solutions as the market changes. Furthermore, we built our Recovery Services portal from the ground up with our own orchestration and automation to help speed time to recovery.
It isn’t just our technology that sets our DRaaS apart. It’s our people who work with you to develop your DRaaS solution. Our teams have deep technical knowledge of traditional DR and a variety of DRaaS offerings allowing us to design and deliver customized solutions to meet our client’s hybrid resiliency and compliance needs.
- Benefit from industry-leading RTOs (recovery time objectives) with near-instant recovery to get back up and running faster
- Spin up workloads easily to develop and test against non-production environments
- Enjoy 24x7 operations support from our highly certified engineers who can quickly and completely resolve critical customer issues
Enable hybrid and flexibility
- Leverage a customized solution that supports your diverse computing environments – whether utilizing a public cloud provider, a fully-managed TierPoint cloud, colocation or an on-premises solution
- Shift and migrate workloads between different cloud platforms as your business needs evolve
- Failover to one of TierPoint’s 42 geographically-dispersed data centers to further add diversity and minimize risk
- Eliminate the need to build or maintain a dedicated DR site and reduce capital expenditures
- Move disaster recovery to an OpEx model to make budgeting more predictable
- Reduce expenses for dedicated DR personnel to maximize TCO
Maintain compliance and security
- Meet HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and other compliance requirements where applicable
- Comply with regulations required for record retention and recovery of essential data
- Augment your security plan helping to ensure application, data and system availability and integrity
How it Works
TierPoint offers physical and virtual server support for host-based replication along with multiple SAN-based replication technologies allowing us to build customized solutions to address unique customer requirements. Our Cloud to Cloud Recovery and Server to Cloud Recovery solutions have different configurations and high-availability options plus a variety of managed services available including fully managed DRaaS.
We also offer subscription-based DRaaS services for clients who need to protect systems like AS400, i-Series, p-Series, Linux x86 and more. Keep in mind that DRaaS is only one component of business continuity. A comprehensive disaster recovery plan includes many elements including backup services and workspace recovery solutions to allow your employees to keep working during an outage.
Cloud to Cloud Recovery
Cloud to Cloud Recovery is for organizations that have VMware-based production environments and value short data recovery times and with continuous data protection.
- Production environments live in either a TierPoint managed cloud, public cloud or a cloud on the client’s premises
- Fully managed and self-service solutions and testing are available
- Use any VMware-compatible storage and operating systems
- Data is replicated continuously to provide RPO targets measured in minutes
- Optional backup of replicated data is available
Server to Cloud Recovery
Server to Cloud Recovery provides continuous replication with an RTO of four hours and protects:
- Non-virtualized physical servers typically located on the client’s premises or collocated inside a TierPoint facility
- Virtual servers in situations where more than one kind of server requires protection