Next-Gen Data Breach Prevention: Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
Cybersecurity threats are on the rise and only getting more dangerous. It seems every day there’s a new headline about another data breach. Meanwhile, most organizations lack the technology, and many struggle to hire and retain qualified security professionals to detect and respond to these threats. The sophistication of today’s threats and many business regulations require organizations of all sizes to collect, correlate, and analyze security information from all IT systems to enable rapid detection and response. Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solutions, in conjunction with SOC (Security Operations Center) services, enable companies to reduce this cybersecurity risk without increasing their Security personnel headcount.
Join PJ Farmer, Director of Security Product Management and Tyler Reese, Security Architect at TierPoint for a webinar to discuss the importance of XDR. In this session we’ll address these questions:
• What is Extended Detection and Response (XDR)?
• How is XDR different from SIEM and other security solutions?
• How do these solutions enhance security operations productivity?
• What SOC activities can you outsource and what activities should you perform in-house?
• How can XDR solutions facilitate improved and proactive threat protection?