MANAGED OFFICE 365 FROM TIERPOINT
Take full advantage of the benefits of your Office 365 investment
Office 365 gives you the tools you need in a modern workplace.
- Increase Productivity and Improve AccessibilityCollaborate and communicate with co-workers, clients, and partners in real-time from anywhere, on any desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Always be Up to DateSince Office 365 is in the cloud, you always have the latest version. No patches or software upgrades necessary. And you get new tools as soon as they are added.
- Simplify your ITManage your IT with an easy-to-use single platform and centralized tools that allow you to quickly add users, check settings, and manage licensing.
- Hybrid FlexibilityIntegrate Office 365 with Microsoft Exchange infrastructure for even greater flexibility.
- Ensure You are Safe, Secure, CompliantBuilt-in features ensure data privacy and safeguard data while remaining compliant with industry and regional requirements.
Simplify Office 365 with Managed Services from TierPoint
Office 365 gives you all the benefits of a modern workplace, but organizations are realizing that they still have to provide IT resources to manage and support it day to day. Managed Office 365 from TierPoint eases the burden of daily maintenance and support, allowing your IT team to work on strategic initiatives. Pass the complexity of managing Office 365 to a dedicated team that focuses on Office 365 every day.
- Professional SupportOur team of more than 300 managed services professionals is here to support you.
- End-to-End ManagementWe provide full migration, deployment, admin and end-user support, and management services.
- ExpertiseWe’ve got you covered, for simple or complex migrations. We migrate and deploy customers every day, and keep up-to-date with all the latest from Microsoft.
- Hybrid SpecialistsWe specialize in hybrid IT environments that help clients improve response times, drive performance, and manage risk.
3 Reasons to Move to Office 365
|Mobility – Mobility isn’t just an ‘option’ for most organizations, but a necessity. Office 365 can be deployed on a PC or Mac, and most plans include apps for tablets and smartphones. Plus, because the application is installed directly on-device, users can keep working even when they aren’t connected to the Internet.|
|Scalability – Office 365 can scale up as quickly as needed without having to deploy additional infrastructure or experience unexpected capital purchases.|
|CapEx to OpEx –Office 365 is a subscription service. This allows many businesses to move the expense from CapEx to OpEx budgets and often makes it more financially feasible than a large capital outlay.|
Featured Plans | Compare all plans
TierPoint offers Office 365 plans to meet a wide variety of requirements, from mid-sized to enterprise companies. Two of our most popular are shown in the table below. Click here to learn more about our complete plan offering.
|Business Premium||Enterprise E3|
Exchange email + Office 2016
User maximum: 300
Exchange email + Office 2016
User maximum: Unlimited
All plans include TierPoint Managed Services for no additional fee:
Optional – additional fee: End User HelpDesk
Make the most of Office 365 with TierPoint End User HelpDesk
How many help desk calls do you get when you upgrade a piece of software like Microsoft Office? Free up your IT team and let TierPoint manage it for you. You’ll ensure your users get the support they need, while IT focuses on more strategic initiatives. We handle your basic end-user questions like password resets, login issues, or Outlook connection problems so you don’t have to. Your end users get access to our experienced Office 365 support team with advice for setup and configuration and support for all Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more), Exchange, SharePoint, Yammer, and Skype for Business. In addition to Managed Office 365 for administrative management, TierPoint also offers the optional Help Desk Services as an add-on service to provide end user support as well.
TierPoint’s Managed Office 365 is ideal for:
- Freeing your IT up from the day-to-day management tasks required with Office 365
- Determining when and how to implement a hybrid architecture for balancing different requirements across an organization
- Performing on-going updates and maintenance of the environment when you have limited internal IT resources
- Designing the best approach to support federated identity with Office 365
- Offering your employees end-to-end customer support, helping you make the most of your Office 365 investment
What’s the ROI on Office 365?
Microsoft commissioned Forrester to do a Total Economic Impact Study on Office 365 for enterprise-level customers. Here’s what they found:
Read the full story here.
TierPoint’s Hybrid support and expertise
Office 365 from TierPoint is built to give you flexibility and allows for a hybrid implementation with some mailboxes on-premises and others in the cloud. We are experts in building and maintaining hybrid environments. We work with you to understand your specific needs, architect a solution to meet those needs, and then migrate your existing infrastructure in a staged process, to be the least disruptive as possible.
“The move to TierPoint eliminates the expense of upgrading existing equipment every three to five years and allows our limited technology staff to focus on supporting our schools. “Ben Small
“We tried a couple of hosting companies during the first few years, but they didn’t quite meet our expectations. We knew we needed a reliable hosting company that could provide great customer support and ensure minimum downtime for our customers. So we provided TierPoint with an extensive checklist of our requirements. Based on the response, we knew we had found the company we wanted to work with.”Kat Shenoy
“TierPoint came to the table with a solution that met all our requirements within the budget we had assigned. The systems worked flawlessly and the TierPoint security staff was a joy to work with as we installed and learned the new system. We couldn’t be happier!”Brad Buckmaster