- Arkansas -
- Little Rock LIT
Little Rock Data Center
TierPoint’s Little Rock data center is designed to protect and secure your systems, applications, and data with features that include ballistics-resistant walls, doors and windows and a hurricane wind-rated roof. Our Arkansas data center is built to meet growing demands for Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), cloud services, managed services and more. The facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
LITTLE ROCK FACILITY OVERVIEW15707 Chenal Parkway, Little Rock, AR 72223Download Specs
- 30,748 total sq. ft. with 9,100 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- True 2N UPS redundancy in each electrical system, with 2N A-side/B-side power distribution
- Two redundant 2,250kW Kohler generators each with 4,000 gallons of fuel storage
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds
- TierPoint provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.