- Arkansas -
- Little Rock LIT
Little Rock Data Center
Why choose this data center in Little Rock, AR?
Centered between Canada and Mexico in the U.S. heartland, the state-of-the-art TierPoint Little Rock data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. The Little Rock data center is part of a network of TierPoint data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. From this secure data center, businesses can reach tens of millions of people in the cities of Dallas, Memphis, St. Louis, and Nashville.
Arkansas is known for its low cost of business and low cost of living. Little Rock is the state capitol and largest city. Little Rock is home to two financial technology (fintech) accelerators and the state hosts a booming startup scene. Leading economic sectors are as diverse as transportation logistics, aerospace and aviation, automotive, healthcare, smart grid technologies, and data management services. Six Fortune 500 companies headquarter in Arkansas. The state has a low seismic rating (zone 1), indicating lower risk for earthquakes that could impact a data center.
LITTLE ROCK FACILITY OVERVIEW15707 Chenal Parkway, Little Rock, AR 72211Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 30,000+ total square feet, 9,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 in-house and on-site security personnel
- Two-factor authentication, including biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- True 2N UPS redundancy in each electrical system, with 2N A-side/B-side power distribution
- Two redundant 2,250kW Kohler generators each with 4,000 gallons of fuel storage
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- TierPoint provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.