- Pennsylvania -
Allentown – TekPark
TierPoint’s Allentown facility (also referred to as TekPark) was purpose-built, bored down to a bedrock foundation and enclosed by concrete masonry and/or steel walls. It is one of our largest facilities with 250,000 total square feet encompassing both data center infrastructure and disaster recovery/private suite space. With extensive provisioning of power, physical security and network services, it’s perfect for businesses that demand high levels of fault tolerance and redundancy. It’s audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
TEK FACILITY OVERVIEW9999 Hamilton Boulevard, Building #4, Breinigsville, PA 18031Download Specs
- 250,000 sq. ft. built space with 58,300 of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Dual 69,000-volt utility source with 25MW total capacity
- Independent A/B UPS and internal power distribution systems for optimal protection
- Six (6) 2MW diesel generators in N+1 configuration for redundancy
- Chilled water cooling in N+1 configuration with 1200 tons of tertiary capacity from the campus central utility plant.
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.