- Pennsylvania -
Allentown – TekPark Data Center
Why choose this data center near Allentown, PA?
In Eastern Pennsylvania on the TEK Park technology campus, the state-of-the-art TierPoint Allentown data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve disaster recovery. Pennsylvania’s third-largest city, Allentown headquarters three Fortune 500 companies 50 miles northwest of Philadelphia in Lehigh Valley. This secure data center is part of TierPoint’s nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. TierPoint has two more data centers in the region (Lehigh Valley and Bethlehem) and data centers in Philadelphia and Valley Forge, which hosts a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod.
At 90 miles west of New York City, TierPoint’s data center near Allentown, Pennsylvania, is an ideal disaster recovery site for New York City (NYC) businesses.
TEKPARK FACILITY OVERVIEW9999 Hamilton Boulevard, Building #4, Breinigsville, PA 18031Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 122,000+ total square feet, 58,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 8,000+ square feet of Business Continuity Seating workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- Two redundant (an “A” and “B”) 69kV high Voltage Transmission lines
- Six 2MW Generators in N+1, with 39K gallons of fuel storage on site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.