- Oklahoma -
Tulsa-Archer Data Center
Why choose this data center in Tulsa, OK?
In the historic Brady district, the state-of-the-art TierPoint Tulsa (Archer St.) data center and colocation facility enables companies to increase business agility and improve IT performance. In the foothills of the Ozark Mountains and in the heart of the U.S. energy belt, Tulsa is the live-music, arts, and culture center of Oklahoma. This secure TierPoint data center is connected via fiber to a second TierPoint Tulsa data center (State Farm Blvd.) and to our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections.
In addition to oil and gas extraction and agriculture, Oklahoma’s leading economic sectors include aviation, electronics, food processing, energy, telecommunication, and biotechnology. The state is at low risk for hurricanes, wildfires, and earthquakes (seismic zone 1). Low electricity rates and tax exemptions for computer equipment purchases make Oklahoma a popular state for data centers.
TULSA-ARCHER FACILITY OVERVIEW322 E. Archer Street, Tulsa, OK 74120Download Specs
- 36,000+ total square feet, 4,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 14,000+ square feet of Business Continuity Seating workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- A-side and B-side power distribution design
- 2 x 1MW diesel generator on site with 4000G shared fuel tank, 300G tanks on each
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.