- Oklahoma -
Located in the historic Brady district north of downtown, TierPoint’s Tulsa data center is the largest carrier-neutral telecommunications space in the area. This facility is connected to TierPoint’s private, regional and nationwide network providing numerous replication and online backup options for businesses seeking primary or geographic diversity, beyond our core colocation capabilities. TierPoint’s Tulsa-Archer facility is a safe, secure facility audited under SSAE 18 Type 2, SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
DC1 FACILITY OVERVIEWDownload Specs
- 37,000 sq. ft. facility with 10,000 sq. ft. of production raised floor space.
- 14,000 square feet of Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace
- 12” exterior walls and 12” reinforced concrete ceilings
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- 1,125kW of grid power with electronic switching gear
- 784kW of redundant UPS and I,200A of redundant -48v DC
- Two (2) redundant 1000 kW generators with 4,000 gallon extended life fuel tank
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier-neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds
- BGP4 routing
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Redundant dark fiber connections to the Tulsa-Archer facility
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.