- Texas -
Dallas Data Center
Why choose this data center in Dallas, TX?
Businesses in North Texas and around the world rely on this state-of-the-art TierPoint colocation data center in Dallas to increase business agility and improve IT performance. Dubbed the Silicon Prairie, the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is a hub for diverse businesses and technological industries. This secure Dallas data center is part of a nationwide network of TierPoint data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. Connectivity options include diverse fiber feeds, DWDM to the Dallas Infomart, and interconnection to our Dallas (Allen) data center, which hosts a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod.
Known as a business-friendly state with strong economic growth prospects, Texas has no state income tax. In addition, Texas incentivizes businesses to locate data centers in the state by providing sales tax relief for qualifying purchases. Dallas has a low seismic rating (zone 1) indicating lower risk for earthquakes that could impact a data center.
DALLAS FACILITY OVERVIEW3004 Irving Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75247Download Specs
- 68,000+ total square feet, 51,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure mantrap, keycard, and biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- (6) 2.5kW generators with 3.6K gallons fuel storage; one 15,000 UST, and one 25,000 UST tank
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- DWDM connection to the Infomart data center and the Allen data center
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.