- Texas -
Dallas – Allen Data Center
Why choose this data center near Dallas in Allen, TX?
North of Dallas, the state-of-the-art TierPoint’s Dallas (Allen) data center and colocation facility is certified for design and construction by the Uptime Institute and is USGBC LEED-certified. The facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This secure Dallas data center in Allen, TX, is home to a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod and is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. Connectivity options include diverse fiber feeds, DWDM to the Dallas Infomart, and interconnection to a second Dallas data center operated by TierPoint.
A business-friendly state, Texas has no corporate or personal income tax. The state incentivizes businesses to locate data centers in Texas with sales tax relief on qualifying purchases. Leading economic sectors in and around Dallas include defense, financial services, information technology and data, life sciences, semiconductors, telecommunications, and transportation.
DALLAS - ALLEN FACILITY OVERVIEW820 Allen Commerce Parkway, Allen, TX 75013Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 30,000+ total square feet, 16,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Access gate, keycard, and biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Two redundant 2-Megawatt Cummins generators each with 4K-gallons of fuel storage
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- DWDM connection to the Infomart data center and the Allen data center
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.