- Texas -
Dallas – Allen Data Center
TierPoint’s Dallas-Allen data center, to the north of Dallas, is connected to TierPoint’s private, internal network providing numerous replication and online backup options, plus easy access to a full suite of managed services. Certified for both design and construction by the Uptime Institute and USGBC LEED Certified, our Dallas-Allen facility is designed to help ensure your critical IT systems, applications and data are safe and secure. In addition, this facility is audited annually under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually. TierPoint, LLC is an ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered company.
DA2 FACILITY OVERVIEW820 Allen Commerce Parkway, Allen, TX 75013Download Specs
- 30,000 sq. ft. facility with 16,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- 2N power through two (2) autonomous power plants with 2.5MW of utility power
- N+1 HVAC cooling units with air-side economizers
- Two (2) backup diesel generators on standby and tested weekly
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- True BGP with intelligent routing
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- DWDM connection to the Infomart data center
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.