- Wisconsin -
- Milwaukee MKE
Milwaukee Data Center
Why choose this data center in Milwaukee, WI?
Low risk of natural disasters, cool climate, and low energy costs make Milwaukee a good location for data centers. TierPoint’s state-of-the-art tier 3 Milwaukee facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. Known for short commute times and lower cost of living, Milwaukee is the largest city in Wisconsin and a half-day’s drive to Chicago, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and St. Louis. The TierPoint Milwaukee data center is part of a network of secure data centers in the region with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. Two other TierPoint facilities within 100 miles of this colocation facility in Milwaukee are in Chicago (Polk St. and West).
Forbes named Wisconsin among the best states for business. Wisconsin has low energy costs. The largest employers in this economically diverse state include healthcare, life sciences, agriculture, advanced manufacturing, information technology, government, and education. Ten of the Fortune 500 headquarter here.
MILWAUKEE FACILITY OVERVIEW3701 W. Burnham Street, Ste A, Milwaukee, WI, 53215Download Specs
- 26,000+ total square feet, 3,600+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- Business Continuity Seating workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- A-side and B-side power distribution design
- 500 kW DC1, 2 x 1MW DC2 diesel generator on-site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.