- Wisconsin -
- Milwaukee MKE
Milwaukee Data Center
Our Milwaukee data center is strategically located in the Midwest and is designed to provide unique solutions to fit your business needs. Its decade-long track record of availability, reliability, and security sets it apart from other data centers in the region. This facility is ideally suited for production workloads or as a disaster recovery site with high-speed access to TierPoint’s data centers across the country. Our Milwaukee data center is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA, and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
MILWAUKEE FACILITY OVERVIEW3701 W. Burnham Street, Ste A, Milwaukee, WI, 53215Download Specs
- 26,460 total sq. ft. with 7,775 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- N+1high-efficiency UPS systems with redundant battery strings
- Diesel generators for all critical loads with over 24 hours of runtime
- Redundant (A+B) power distribution to each cabinet available
- High efficiency, N+1 Emerson DSE cooling system
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Diverse entrance pathways to carrier-neutral meet-me room
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.