- Pennsylvania -
Valley Forge Data Center
Safely tucked away outside of major regional threat zones, TierPoint’s Valley Forge facility provides redundant, secure and reliable services for your IT infrastructure needs. This three-story facility is monitored around the clock by on-site staff and engineers, including real-time monitoring and client notifications. Our space and services are flexible, providing full customization for every aspect of your underlying infrastructure, including hardware, bandwidth, installation, security and management options. This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
VALLEY FORGE FACILITY OVERVIEW1000 Adams Avenue, Norristown, PA 19403Download Specs
- 137,000 total sq. ft. with 52,035 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- Safely outside all major regional threat zones and evacuation areas.
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- 2N power distribution systems provide diversified power
- N+1 backup generators
- Independent A/B power delivery
- Custom built mass air units condition data centers with green energy technologies
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.