- Pennsylvania -
Valley Forge Data Center
Why choose this data center near Valley Forge, PA?
At 25-miles northwest of the Philadelphia metro area near I-76, and convenient to New York City, the state-of-the-art TierPoint Valley Forge data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This data center near Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, is outside all major regional threat zones and evacuation areas. The secure data center hosts a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod and is part of TierPoint’s nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. TierPoint also operates Pennsylvania data centers in Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley, Bethlehem, and Allentown.
Pennsylvania has the sixth-largest state economy and headquarters 20 of the Fortune 500. Leading economic sectors include mining and oil extraction, finance and insurance, steel manufacturing, and food production.
VALLEY FORGE FACILITY OVERVIEW1000 Adams Avenue, Norristown, PA 19403Download Specs
- 137,000+ total square feet, 61,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 24,000+ square feet of Business Continuity Seating workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Nine redundant 2,500kW generators with 30K gallons of fuel storage on site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.