- Florida -
- Jacksonville JAX
Jacksonville Data Center
Why choose this data center in Jacksonville, FL?
Jacksonville (JAX) is among the 20 fastest growing cities in the U.S. and a leading destination for business and industry. The state-of-the-art TierPoint Jacksonville data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. With 15-inch reinforced concrete walls and redundancy for all critical power and cooling systems, including dual power feeds from independent grids, this hardened data center is designed to be always up and available. The secure JAX data center is part of a network of TierPoint data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections.
With a pro-business climate and no state income tax, Florida headquarters 18 of the Fortune 500 and is home to 22 million people. Business and professional services, retail, wholesale trade, finance, insurance, and real estate are among the state’s leading economic sectors.
JACKSONVILLE FACILITY OVERVIEW8324 Baymeadows Way, Jacksonville, FL 32256Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 120,000+ total square feet, 17,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 11,000+ sq. ft. of Business Continuity Seating workspace; 18,000 sq. ft. of build to suit
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse upstream feeds via separate paths into the facility
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.