- Florida -
- Jacksonville DC1
Our hardened, purpose-built Jacksonville data center was built to withstand severe weather events. With 15 inch reinforced concrete walls and 2N redundancy for all critical power and cooling systems, including dual power feeds from independent grids, our data center is designed to be always up and available. In addition, the facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
DC1 FACILITY OVERVIEWDownload Specs
- 120,000 of gross sq. ft. with 17,200 total sq. ft. of production raised floor space, expandable to 34,000 sq. ft.
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace available, with build-out and expansion capabilities
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Redundant, UPS-protected power system, with A-side/B-side power distribution
- Minimum of N+1 configuration at Computer Room Air Conditioner (CRAC) level
- Uniquely connected to two power grids
- Redundant 2.0 MW diesel generators with minimum 24-hour onsite fuel storage.
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse upstream feeds via separate paths into the facility
- TierPoint-managed internet connectivity - 10 GB redundant IP Network connectivity utilizing HSRP and other protocols
- Located adjacent to main fiber-optic lines serving Florida
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.