TierPoint’s Data Center in Andover offers complete end-to-end enterprise data, voice, network and cloud solutions including Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), cloud services, managed services and more in a secure facility audited under SSAE 18 Type 2 SOC 2, PCI-DSS1*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually. ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.The Andover data center facility falls into a Tier III standard from a power and cooling standpoint and are in an N+1 configuration as required. SLA covers network availability at 99.995%, which matches the Tier IV criterion.
*Please see Security & Compliance section below for details
- 21,000 square feet of raised floor space expandable to 42,000 square feet
- Disaster recovery office environment space available with substantial expansion capabilities
- 24x7x365 onsite personnel
- Two factor authentication including the use of Biometric scanning device before allowing entry into the data center and critical areas
- SSAE 18 Type 2 SOC 2, PCI-DSS1*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually. ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
- Security Mantrap
- Video surveillance and capture to DVR
- Electronic verification by TierPoint personnel
*1PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power,
and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.
- Four (4) pad mounted 1,500 KVA service transformers (upgradeable)
- Switchable commercial power feed from national grid substation
- Five (5) 1,400 horsepower Caterpillar 1000 kw backup generators in an N+1 configuration
- Eight (8) GE 500 kVA UPS inverters and battery packs in a 2N configuration
- Generators tested weekly at no load and monthly at full site load
- Minimum of 24 hours of on-site fuel storage
- Carrier neutral, high availability and resilient 10 GB Internet connectivity
- Diverse upstream feeds via separate paths into the facility
- TierPoint provided, redundant IP Network connectivity utilizing HSRP and other protocols.
- TierPoint provided cross connects of standard media types to connect to the carrier of your choice
- Sidera Networks