- Massachusetts -
Boston – Andover
TierPoint’s data center in Andover is located 30 miles from Boston and less than 100 miles from three other TierPoint facilities. Convenient to three major highways and the New Hampshire border, this facility was purpose-built to a Tier III standard and houses one of our state of the art multitenant cloud pods. The Andover facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually, as well as ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
AND FACILITY OVERVIEW15 Shattuck Road, Andover, MA 01810Download Specs
- 92,700 total sq. ft. with 21,339 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace available, with build-out and expansion capabilities
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Eight (8) GE 500 kVA UPS units, in a 2N configuration, with redundant power distribution
- Four (4) pad mounted 1,500 KVA transformers (upgradeable)
- Switchable commercial power feed
- Five (5) Caterpillar 1000 kw backup generators in an N+1 configuration with minimum of 24-hour onsite fuel storage.
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse upstream feeds via separate paths into the facility
- TierPoint-managed internet connectivity - 10 GB redundant IP Network connectivity utilizing HSRP and other protocols
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.