- Massachusetts -
Boston – Andover Data Center
Why choose this data center in Andover, MA?
Located 30 miles north of Boston near I-93 and the I-495 beltway, TierPoint’s state-of-the-art Tier III Greater Boston data center and colocation facility in Andover enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. Convenient to major highways and New Hampshire, this secure and highly available data center is designed to always be up and running. This data center is home to a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod and part of our nationwide network of TierPoint data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. The TierPoint data center in Andover is one of two TierPoint data centers in the Greater Boston area; the other data center is in Marlborough.
Massachusetts is among one of the largest tech hubs in the U.S. and known for biotechnology, information technology, healthcare, and defense contracting industries.
- 92,700+ total square feet, 21,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- Business Continuity Seating workspaces available with expansion opportunities
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- (5) 1MW generators with (2) 15K underground storage tanks
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.