- Tennessee -
- Nashville NSH
TierPoint’s Nashville data center, located to the south of the metro area in Franklin, offers complete solutions for enterprise customers with abilities to expand rapidly. As Tennessee’s only Tier III data center, certified for both design and construction by the Uptime Institute and USGBC, our Nashville facility is designed to ensure your critical IT systems, applications and data are safe from tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, floods and other disasters – natural or otherwise. The data center contains state-of-the-art infrastructure designed to meet your business needs, like columnfree data halls to offer greater flexibility for rack layouts and suites. This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and are ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
NSH FACILITY OVERVIEW311 Eddy Lane, Franklin, TN, 37064Download Specs
- 52,000 total sq. ft. with 26,000 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Fully 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Eight 300kVA power distribution units (PDU) with branch circuit monitoring
- 2,500kVA of utility capacity expandable to I2,000kV
- Two (2) redundant 2MW generators each with 4,200 gallons of fuel storage
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds
- TierPoint provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.