- Tennessee -
- Nashville NSH
Nashville Data Center
Why choose this data center near Nashville, TN?
Tennessee’s only Tier III data center certified for both design and construction by the Uptime Institute and USGBC is also LEED-certified, demonstrating both high-availability and environmental sustainability. Companies in many industries choose the state-of-the-art TierPoint Nashville data center and colocation facility to help increase business agility and improve IT performance. Known as Music City and a healthcare powerhouse, Nashville is also an emerging tech hub and fashion center. The city headquarters several of the Fortune 500. This secure data center near Nashville in Franklin, TN, hosts a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod and is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections.
Tennessee incentivizes businesses to locate data centers in the state by providing tax exemptions for purchases of computer hardware, software, maintenance contracts, and electricity. Tennessee is both a coal mining state and a hub for technological innovation. Higher education, publishing, banking, automotive, and transportation are among Nashville’s leading economic sectors.
NASHVILLE FACILITY OVERVIEW311 Eddy Lane, Franklin, TN, 37064Download Specs
- 52,000+ total square feet, 26,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- Business Continuity Seating workspace available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure mantrap, keycard, and biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Two redundant 2,250kW Kohler generators each with 4K gallons of fuel storage
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.