- Connecticut -
- Waterbury WAT
Waterbury Data Center
TierPoint’s Waterbury / Greater Hartford data center is situated safely away from major population centers and flood zones while remaining accessible to our customers in the heart of the I-84 corridor. Approximately 25 miles southwest of Hartford, it’s also the perfect location for companies impacted by Connecticut data laws and regulations, such as insurance firms, financial services companies and healthcare providers. This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually, as well as ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
WATERBURY FACILITY OVERVIEW108 Bank Street, 5th Floor, Waterbury, CT 06702Download Specs
- 11,952 sq. ft. facility with 3,070 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- A/B UPS plant for all colo space – 2N redundant
- Shared utility feed from Connecticut Power & Light with total of 1MW capacity
- State-of-the-art fire detection systems with dual interlock pre-action fire suppression for mission critical areas
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds
- BGP4 meshed Internet connectivity
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.