- Connecticut -
- Waterbury WAT
Waterbury Data Center
Why choose this data center in Waterbury, CT?
Located 25 miles southwest of Hartford, the state-of-the-art TierPoint Waterbury data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. Situated safely away from major population centers and outside flood zones, this secure data center in Waterbury, CT, is conveniently accessible to the I-84 corridor. The Waterbury data center is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections.
In America’s northeast corridor, Waterbury is within 500 miles of 30 percent of Americans and two-thirds of Canadians. Connecticut is a hub for finance and insurance, and many of the largest U.S. hedge funds are based here. The location of this TierPoint data center outside of Hartford is advantageous for companies that must comply with Connecticut data laws and regulations, such as insurance firms, financial services companies, and healthcare providers.
WATERBURY FACILITY OVERVIEW108 Bank Street, 5th Floor, Waterbury, CT 06702Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 3,000+ total square feet, 1,600+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity Workspaces
- 24x7x365 electronic surveillance and daytime security personnel
- Two-factor authentication, including biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- A/B UPS plant for all colo space – 2N redundant
- Shared utility feed from Eversource with total of 1MW capacity
- State-of-the-art fire detection systems with dual interlock pre-action fire suppression for mission critical areas
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.