- Maryland -
Baltimore Data Center
Why choose this data center in Baltimore, MD?
In the historic financial district of Baltimore, City Center, and convenient to Washington, D.C., TierPoint’s state-of-the-art Baltimore data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This secure data center is part of a nationwide network of TierPoint data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. A second TierPoint data center in the Baltimore area is the BWI Airport data center. TierPoint also has five data centers in nearby Pennsylvania.
Proximity to Washington D.C. means Maryland is home to many federal facilities, such as the U.S. Naval Academy and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Maryland is also a major manufacturing state known for its biotech sector. Baltimore is the third-largest U.S. tech hub. Greater Baltimore has a diverse economy that includes cybersecurity, healthcare, life sciences, information technology, logistics, manufacturing, and agriculture.
- 28,000+ total square feet, 14,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- IP camera surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Redundant 1,500kW generators with 10K gallons of fuel storage on site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.
Request A Quote
Our solution advisors will design your ideal environment in the data center(s) of your choice …. While staying within your budget.