- Maryland -
Conveniently located near downtown Baltimore and BWI Airport, TierPoint’s Baltimore data center provides superior data center services through premier engineering design, in-house technical expertise, and a proven ability to deliver a safe and secure data environment for all IT needs. This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
BAL FACILITY OVERVIEW1401 Russell Street, Baltimore, MD 21230Download Specs
- 28,800 total sq. ft. with 14,490 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- N+1 redundancy in each electrical system, with A-side and B-side power distribution
- Multiple power feed stations
- Diesel generators with 48-hour onsite fuel storage, supplemented with refueling contracts
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.