- Missouri -
St. Louis – Olive Data Center
Why choose this data center in St. Louis, MO?
This data center is the most energy efficient and innovative data center and colocation facility in St. Louis. Its state-of-the-art data center design enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This secure data center is part of our nationwide network of TierPoint data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. The TierPoint St. Louis data center on Olive is interconnected with 10G wave to other TierPoint data centers in the region, including St. Louis (Walnut), Kansas City (Lenexa, KS), Kansas City (Missouri), Omaha (Bellevue), Millpark (Millpark), and Omaha (Midlands).
With a low corporate income tax rate, Missouri is recognized for its low costs and pro-business environment. The state incentivizes the building and expansion of data centers with sales and use tax exemptions. The low risk of several types of natural disasters in the region also leads many businesses to locate data centers here. Known as the Gateway to the West, Missouri is home to businesses in diverse industries.
ST. LOUIS - OLIVE FACILITY OVERVIEW1111 Olive Street, St. Louis, MO 63101Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 124,000+ total square feet, 11,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- Business Continuity Seating workspace availability
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure mantrap, keycard, and biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- True N+1 UPS redundancy in each electrical system
- N+1 2,000kW Caterpillar generators each with 2K gallons of fuel storage
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Interconnected with 100G wave services to our Kansas City-Lenexa and Raleigh-RTP facilities
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.