- Missouri -
St. Louis – Olive
The St. Louis-Olive facility is the premier data center choice for both colocation clients and remote clients looking for backup or disaster recovery services. This facility incorporates the most recent advances in data center design, making it the area’s most energy efficient and innovative data center while simultaneously offering the highest cabinet power density in the region. This facility also meets some of the toughest data center standards, with 24/7 security, dedicated redundant power, generators, chillers, and fiber building entry points. It’s audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
SLO FACILITY OVERVIEW1111 Olive Street, St. Louis, MO 63101Download Specs
- 128,000 sq. ft. facility with 11,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Two (2) 2MW N+I diesel generators with over 48 hours of runtime
- N+1 high-efficiency UPS with redundant battery strings
- Redundant (A+B) power distribution to each cabinet
- Dual diversified underground utility feeds
- Cooling economization system saves more than 3,000 hours of chiller run time annually
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Blended, BGP-routed, Internet services
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- TierPoint-owned fiber loop connecting to two regional carrier hotels in downtown St. Louis
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.