- Oklahoma -
Our state-of-the-art Tulsa-State Farm facility, located in the heart of the nation’s energy belt, was newly commissioned in 2018 operating under TierPoint’s common control set for security and resiliency. This purpose-built facility is connected to TierPoint’s private, internal network and via dark fiber to our Tulsa-Archer facility and data centers in Oklahoma City. Tulsa-State Farm is a safe, secure facility audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS1, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
TL2 FACILITY OVERVIEW12151 E. State Farm Boulevard, Tulsa, OK 74146Download Specs
- 30,000 sq. ft. total facility; 16,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 12” reinforced concrete walls and roof planks rated to withstand 150mph wind speeds
- Ameristar high security fence around outside perimeter
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- 2N power through diverse 2.5MW redundant utility connections feeding two (2) autonomous power plants capable of providing 1.2MW of data hall load.
- Two (2) 2.5MW backup diesel emergency generators on standby
- N+1 Vertiv DSE HVAC cooling units with indirect air-side economizers
- PPOP: Dedicated 2N split system HVAC
- 100% uptime SLA
- Uptime Institute Tier III certified
- Carrier-class, carrier-neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds
- True BGP with intelligent routing
- Connected to TierPoint’s national WAN network
- Redundant dark fiber connections to the Tulsa-Archer facility
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.