- Oklahoma -
Tulsa-State Farm Data Center
Why choose this data center in Tulsa, OK?
In the foothills of the Ozark Mountains and in the heart of the U.S. energy belt, the state-of-the-art TierPoint Tulsa (State Farm Blvd.) data center and colocation facility enables companies to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This secure TierPoint data center is connected via fiber to a second Tulsa data center (Archer St.)and to our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections.
Tulsa is the live-music, arts and culture center of Oklahoma, a top state for oil and gas extraction and agriculture. Other leading economic sectors are aviation, electronics, food processing, energy, telecommunication, and biotechnology. The Midwest is at lower risk for hurricanes, and earthquakes (seismic zone 1). Tax exemptions for computer equipment purchases and low electricity rates incentivize businesses to locate data centers in Oklahoma.
TULSA-STATE FARM FACILITY OVERVIEW12151 E. State Farm Boulevard, Tulsa, OK 74146Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 32,000+ total square feet, 16,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- A-side and B-side power distribution design 2 x 1.2 MW UPSs /w 8x 300KVA PDUs
- 2 x 2.5MW diesel generators on-site with 3500-gallon tanks on each
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Redundant dark fiber connections to the Tulsa-Archer facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.