TierPoint’s Lehigh Valley facility in Bethlehem, is conveniently located along the Lehigh Valley Thruway. This facility has 28,000 square feet of space with 14,000 of it dedicated to data center infrastructure. The rest is available for office space and/or disaster recovery suites complete with cutting-edge technology to power your business in the midst of emergency situations. The state-of-the-art facility, paired with our commitment to Unrivaled Support, means you’ll experience “Peace of Mind” knowing TierPoint has your systems and data covered and protected. It’s audited under SSAE 18 Type 2 SOC 2, PCI-DSS1*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually. ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
*Please see Security & Compliance section below for details
- 9,000 square feet of raised floor space
- SSAE 16 SOC1 & SOC2, Type II
- Single story with concrete masonry walls
- Raised floor design supports up to 250 watts/sq ft
- 24x7x365 on-site personnel
- Dual factor, biometric access control
- Mantrap with card access system
- Closed Circuit video surveillance
- SSAE 18 Type 2 SOC 2, PCI-DSS1*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually. ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
- Monitored open door and security breach alarms
*1PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.
- N+1 power & cooling configuration
- N+1 backup generators
- Carrier Neutral, high availability and resilient Internet connectivity
- Managed dark fiber, high speed fiber optic network lining facilities
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds to each Northeast region facility
- Reliance Globalcom
- Service Electric
- Sidera Networks
- XO Communications