- Pennsylvania -
Lehigh Valley Data Center
Why choose this data center in Lehigh Valley, PA?
Off the Lehigh Valley Thruway in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, the state-of-the-art TierPoint Lehigh Valley data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve disaster recovery. This secure data center is part of TierPoint’s nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. TierPoint has a second data center in Bethlehem and more Pennsylvania data centers in Allentown, Philadelphia, and Valley Forge, home of a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod.
The Lehigh Valley is among the fastest growing and largest economies in Pennsylvania, which has the sixth largest state economy. Top economic sectors in Pennsylvania include finance and insurance, mining and oil extraction, steel manufacturing, and food production. The state is home to 20 of the Fortune 500.
LEHIGH VALLEY FACILITY OVERVIEW3949 Schelden Circle, Bethlehem, PA 18017Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 27,000+ total square feet, 8,700+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- Business Continuity Seating workspace available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Three redundant 1,500kW generators with 10K gallons of fuel storage on site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.