- Pennsylvania -
TierPoint’s Lehigh Valley facility in Bethlehem, is conveniently located along the Lehigh Valley Thruway. In addition to dedicated data center infrastructure space, the data center has room for office space and/or disaster recovery suites complete with cutting-edge technology to power your business in the midst of emergency situations. The state-of-the-art facility, paired with our commitment to unrivaled support, means you’ll experience peace of mind knowing TierPoint has your systems and data covered and protected. This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
DC1 FACILITY OVERVIEWDownload Specs
- 28,000 sq. ft. facility with 8,700 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Suites for Technical disaster recovery are available
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- N+1 power and cooling configuration
- N+I backup generators
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.