- Illinois -
Chicago – Polk
Located in the heart of Chicago, just west of the Loop, our data center provides convenient access to power and connectivity. Thanks to the unique history of this building and its robust, modernized infrastructure, we provide flexible data center services ranging from carrier-neutral colocation to private suite and. This allows our customers to conveniently and efficiently scale their IT operations under one roof. TierPoint’s Chicago-Polk facility was originally developed as a carrier hotel and is directly connected to Chicago’s primary fiber optic ring, allowing us to provide low latency access to all of the major data centers and exchanges in the downtown area. This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and are ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
POL FACILITY OVERVIEW601 W. Polk, Chicago, IL 60607Download Specs
- 107,000 sq. ft. facility with 19,700 sq. ft. of production raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Four (4) redundant N+1 configuration UPS systems
- Served by two electrical feeds from multiple sub-stations for greater resiliency
- Redundant 2.5MW diesel generators with onsite fuel capacity of 4,000 gallons
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Connectivity to Lakeside Technology Center (350 Cermack)
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.