- Massachusetts -
Boston – Marlborough Data Center
Why choose this data center in Marlborough, MA?
Near the I-495 beltway west of Boston and close to Providence, TierPoint’s Marlborough data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. Greater Boston is a big tech hub for biotechnology, information technology, healthcare, and defense contracting. This secure data center is designed with redundancy for high availability and located away from the city of Boston for disaster resilience. The Marlborough data center offers resilient and reliable communications and is connected via private 10G fiber to multiple points of presence (POPs) in the U.S.The TierPoint Marlborough data center is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. A second data center near Boston in Andover hosts a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod.
MARLBOROUGH FACILITY OVERVIEW34 St. Martin Drive, Marlborough, MA 01752Download Specs
- 115,000+ total square feet, 50,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 20,000+ square feet of Business Continuity Seating workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- 7 redundant 1,000kW, (1) 2.25 Meg, (2) 2.5 Meg generators with 33.5K gallons of fuel storage on site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.