- Massachusetts -
Boston – Marlborough Data Center
TierPoint’s Boston-Marlborough facility is located close to metro Boston and Providence, near the 495 Technology Corridor, yet sufficiently removed to insulate against localized disasters. This facility is connected via private 10G Fiber to multiple POPs around the country, ensuring resiliency and reliability with our fault-tolerant Gigabit Ethernet IP backbone. The Marlborough facility is a safe, secure facility audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually. ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
MRL FACILITY OVERVIEW34 St. Martin Drive, Marlborough, MA 01752Download Specs
- 115,084 total sq. ft. with 50,256 sq. ft. gross raised floor space.
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace available, with build-out and expansion capabilities
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Redundant, UPS-protected power system, with A-side/B-side power distribution
- Three power sources totaling 11MW
- Extensive chilled water mechanical plant with onsite storage
- N+1 diesel generators, with minimum of 24-hour onsite fuel storage, supplemented with refueling contracts and 14.25MW of generator backup power
- Two (2) redundant 800-ton chiller plants each with a N+1 configuration.
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse upstream feeds via separate paths into the facility
- TierPoint-managed internet connectivity - 10 GB redundant IP Network connectivity utilizing HSRP and other protocols
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.