- Nebraska -
Omaha – Bellevue Data Center
Why choose this data center in Omaha, NE?
Serving as a telecommunications hub for the Central U.S., the state-of-the-art TierPoint Omaha (Bellevue) data center and colocation facility enables companies to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This secure data center is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. The TierPoint Omaha data center in Bellevue is interconnected with 10G wave to other TierPoint data centers in the region, including Omaha (Midlands), Kansas City (Lenexa, KS), Kansas City (Missouri), St. Louis (Olive Blvd.), and St. Louis (Walnut St.).
Nebraska is a business center for telecommunication, insurance, information technology, and freight. The state has a pro-business environment and low electricity rates. Nebraska incentivizes the building and expansion of data centers, and many businesses locate data centers here because the region’s central geography and low risk of earthquakes, hurricanes, and wildfires. The TierPoint Omaha (Bellevue) data center is located safely outside the 500-year flood plain.
BELLEVUE FACILITY OVERVIEW1001 North Fort Crook Road, Bellevue, NE 68005Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 100,000+ total square feet, 21,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 10,000 square feet of Business Continuity Seating workspace; 300-seat recovery space
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- A-side and B-side power distribution design
- 4 diesel generators with a total of 5500 kW available
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.