- Nebraska -
Omaha – Bellevue Data Center
Located in the Omaha suburb of Bellevue, TierPoint’s Omaha—Bellevue data center is designed to provide unique solutions to fit your business needs. As a telecommunications hub for the region and the home of TierPoint’s 24x7 Help Desk Services, this concurrently maintainable, state-of-the-art center is built for maximum availability to keep your IT infrastructure up and running. The space is located in a secure facility audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
BELLEVUE FACILITY OVERVIEW1001 North Fort Crook Road, Bellevue, NE 68005Download Specs
- 100,000 total sq. ft. with 21,685 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Multiple underground utility feeds from separate substations
- N+1 diesel generators for all critical loads
- N+1 UPS with N+1 power modules and battery strings
- Redundant (A+B) power distribution via static switched PDU’s available to each cabinet
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Blended BGP-routed internet services
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.