- North Carolina -
Raleigh – RTP Data Center
TierPoint’s data center in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park (RTP) offers complete end-to-end enterprise data, voice, network and cloud solutions including Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), cloud services, managed services and more. Statistics show the majority of businesses who do not have an IT backup plan in place eventually fail after they experience a disaster. The RTP data center is Tier III certified and designed to help ensure your critical IT systems, applications and data are safe from tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, floods and other disasters – natural or otherwise. This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK FACILITY OVERVIEW99 TW Alexander Drive, Durham, NC 27709Download Specs
- 22,000 total sq. ft. with 10,000 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Tier III Certified by The Uptime Institute
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Fully 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Two fully redundant 2MW diesel generators with 4,000 gallons fuel storage
- Both A- and B-side electrical systems have modular I,200kW high-efficiency UPS systems
- Eight (8) 300kVA Power Distribution Units (PDU) with branch circuit monitoring
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.