- Missouri -
St. Louis – Millpark Data Center
Why choose this St. Louis data center?
This state-of-the-art TierPoint St. Louis Data Center (Millpark) is part of one of the largest and most geographically diverse footprints in the nation, improving proximity and access for you and your users. Our Millpark Missouri Data Center is located less than 20 miles from downtown St. Louis and is part of a nationwide network of over 40 facilities that offers exceptional performance and low latency connections, while being perfectly positioned between Canada and Mexico. This Midwest location is also safe from hurricanes and wildfires.
Missouri, known as the “gateway to the West,” has long been the connector for shipping to and from Western states and is home to businesses from diverse industries. The state boasts a favorable corporate income tax rate and offers sales and use tax exemptions for the building and expansion of data centers. This low-cost and pro-business environment, coupled with the decreased likelihood of natural disasters, makes this facility in St. Louis a prime location to house your data. The TierPoint Millpark St. Louis, Missouri Data Center is interconnected with 10G wave to TierPoint data centers and colocation facilities in St. Louis (Olive Blvd.) and Kansas City (Lenexa). Whether you need a server rack, a full cabinet, or customized managed services, TierPoint has the infrastructure, IT professionals, and security specifications to meet your business’ needs.
ST. LOUIS - MILLPARK FACILITY OVERVIEW2315 Millpark Drive, Maryland Heights, MO 63043Download Specs
- 23,000+ total square feet, 14,500 square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- Concrete and steel construction
- Staging area and receiving cage
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site qualified security personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometrics
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Two redundant 2,000kW generators with 6,000 gallons of fuel storage on site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier neutral, high availability and resilient Internet connectivity
- Redundant IP bandwidth available with I0GB connectivity
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually, as well as ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.