- Nebraska -
Omaha – Midlands Data Center
Why choose this data center near Omaha, NE?
With LEED Gold and Energy Star certifications and built to withstand the harshest weather (even 250 mph winds), this energy efficient and resilient TierPoint Omaha (Midlands) data center and colocation facility is the state-of-the-art in data center design. This secure data center in Papillion, NE, is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. The TierPoint Omaha (Midlands) data center is interconnected with 10G wave to other TierPoint data centers in the region, including Omaha (Bellevue), Kansas City (Lenexa, KS), Kansas City (MO), St. Louis (Olive), and St. Louis (Walnut).
Nebraska is recognized for its pro-business environment and low electricity rates. The state is a business center for telecommunication, finance and insurance, information technology, and freight. Nebraska incentivizes the building and expansion of data centers with sales and property tax breaks, and many businesses locate data centers here.
MIDLANDS FACILITY OVERVIEW11425 South 84th Street, Papillion, NE 68046Download Specs
- 63,000+ total square feet, 15,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- A-side and B-side power distribution design
- 2 Diesel Generators with a total of 4750 kW available
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- Blended, BGP-routed, Internet services
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.