- Nebraska -
Omaha – Midlands
The Omaha-Midlands data center is secure and reliable providing everything you could want from a trusted local data center partner. The purpose-built facility is LEED Gold-Certified and Energy Star Certified, making use of three-season free cooling. It was designed from the ground up to withstand the harshest weather conditions and disasters, including 250 mph winds. State-of-the-art security systems, including identity verification and biometric scanning, provide facility-level compliance with many regulatory guidelines. The Omaha-Midlands Data Center also maintains OSHA Compliance. It’s audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, PCI-DSS, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
MID FACILITY OVERVIEW11425 South 84th Street, Papillion, NE 68046Download Specs
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.