- Pennsylvania -
Bethlehem Data Center
TierPoint’s Bethlehem data center is conveniently located close to major interstates with easy access to New York, New Jersey, and eastern Pennsylvania and offers a comprehensive portfolio of enterprise-class data center services including cloud services, managed services and more. It’s audited annually under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
BETHLEHEM FACILITY OVERVIEW3864 Courtney Street, Ste 130, Bethlehem, PA 18017Download Specs
- 25,900 total sq. ft. with I2,524 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Mission critical infrastructure consisting of UPS and generator protected power to maintain system availability during a commercial power event
- Redundant backup generators available for resiliency with minimum of 24 hours onsite fuel storage
- HVAC units are set up in an N+1 configuration
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.