- Pennsylvania -
- Allentown - TekPark TEK
- Bethlehem BET
- Lehigh Valley LVQ
- Philadelphia PHI
- TEK Data center
- Valley Forge VFO
- VFO Data-center
Bethlehem Data Center
Why choose this data center in Bethlehem, PA?
Convenient to Philadelphia, New York City, and New Jersey, the state-of-the-art TierPoint Bethlehem data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. Located in the center of Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley, Bethlehem is a family friendly town. This secure data center is connected via a private 10G network with multiple, diverse fiber feeds to other TierPoint data centers and is part of TierPoint’s nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. TierPoint has a second data center in Bethlehem (Lehigh Valley) and three more Pennsylvania data centers in Allentown, Philadelphia, and Valley Forge, which hosts a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod.
The fifth largest state, Pennsylvania headquarters 20 of the Fortune 500 and is the sixth largest state economy in the nation. Leading economic sectors include mining and oil extraction, steel manufacturing, food production, and finance and insurance.
BETHLEHEM FACILITY OVERVIEW3864 Courtney Street, Ste 130, Bethlehem, PA 18017Download Specs
- 25,000+ total square feet, 12,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets and cages available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Two redundant 600kW generators and one 1000kw generator on-site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.