- North Carolina -
Charlotte – North Myers Data Center
Why choose this data center in Charlotte, NC?
Located outside of severe weather and seismic zones and rated to withstand hurricane-force winds, TierPoint’s Charlotte (North Myers St.) data center and colocation facility enables companies to increase business agility and improve IT performance. Charlotte is the second-largest banking center outside New York City and the second-largest city in the southeast. The region draws millennials with the prospect of good jobs, a lower cost of living, and mild weather. The state-of-the-art TierPoint Charlotte (North Myers St.) data center is part of our nationwide network of secure data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. TierPoint operates two other data centers in Charlotte (Center Park and Rose Lake Dr.) and two data centers in Raleigh and Research Triangle Park, which hosts a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod.
Many businesses locate data centers in North Carolina due to the state’s pro-business reputation, state tax exemptions for data centers, and large population. Leading economic sectors include manufacturing and agriculture.
NORTH MYERS FACILITY OVERVIEW125 North Myers Street, Charlotte, NC 28202Download Specs
- 30,600+ total square feet, 7,500+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Two redundant 1,750kW generators with 6K gallons of fuel storage on site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.