- North Carolina -
Charlotte – North Myers
TierPoint’s Charlotte-North Myers facility is one of five interconnected facilities in North Carolina providing Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), cloud services, managed services and more. The data center is designed to meet the most demanding requirements is capable of handling enterprise-class server management applications for customers nationwide. This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
CL2 FACILITY OVERVIEW125 North Myers Street, Charlotte, NC 28202Download Specs
- 30,600 total sq. ft. with 7,520 sq. ft. of gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- True 2N UPS redundancy in each electrical system, with A-side and B-side power distribution
- Located on primary power grid close to local power substation
- Fully redundant 2MW diesel generators with 48-hour onsite fuel storage
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.