- North Carolina -
Charlotte – Center Park
TierPoint’s Charlotte-Center Park facility is one of seven interconnected facilities in North Carolina providing Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), cloud services, managed services and more. The data center is designed to meet the most demanding requirements is capable of handling enterprise-class server management applications for customers nationwide. This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
DC1 FACILITY OVERVIEWDownload Specs
- 40,000 total sq. ft., with 20,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- True 2N UPS redundancy in each electrical system, with A-side and B-side power distribution
- Located on Charlotte airport power grid – the region’s second priority grid
- 900kW of UPS critical load capacity
- Fully redundant 2.25MW diesel generators with 48-hour onsite fuel storage
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.