- North Carolina -
Charlotte – Center Park Data Center
Why choose this data center in Charlotte, NC?
In the second-largest city in the U.S. Southeast, TierPoint’s Charlotte (Center Park) data center and colocation facility enables companies to increase business agility and improve IT performance. A growing city and millennial magnet, Charlotte is known for good jobs, a lower cost of living, and mild weather. This state-of-the-art Charlotte data center is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. This secure facility is protected from lightning and designed for uptime and availability. TierPoint operates two more data centers in Charlotte (North Meyers St. and Rose Lake Dr. ) and two data centers in Raleigh (Raleigh and RTP).
North Carolina is a popular data center location. Businesses are drawn by the state’s large population, pro-business reputation, and tax exemptions for data centers. North Carolina's leading economic sectors include textile, chemicals, paper, electrical equipment manufacturing and agriculture. Charlotte is the second-largest banking center outside New York City and the second-largest city in the southeast.
CENTER PARK FACILITY OVERVIEW1805 Center Park Drive, Charlotte, NC 28217Download Specs
- 60,000+ total square feet, 20,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Two redundant 2,250kW generators with 8K gallons of fuel storage on site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivitys
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.