- South Dakota -
Sioux Falls – East Data Center
Why choose this data center in Sioux Falls, SD?
The state-of-the-art TierPoint Sioux Falls (East) data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This secure data center is interconnected with TierPoint’s Sioux Falls (West) and Omaha (Bellevue) data centers and is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections.
Sioux Falls is known for jobs, low business costs, and high quality of life. South Dakota has no state, corporate or personal income tax – and Sioux Falls has no city income tax. Many banks and financial businesses choose South Dakota in response to the state’s favorable banking regulations. South Dakota is known for retail, finance, and health care services, in addition to agriculture, meat packing, mineral extraction, and ethanol production. Many businesses choose data centers in the Midwest because the region has a low risk of earthquakes, hurricanes, and wildfires.
SIOUX FALLS EAST FACILITY OVERVIEW700 East 54th Street North, Sioux Falls, SD 57104Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 16,000+ total square feet, 4,200+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 8,100+ square feet of Business Continuity Seating workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- A-side and B-side power distribution design
- 800 kW with 1,400-gallon tank and 1,000 kW with 1,841-gallon tank
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.