- South Dakota -
Sioux Falls – East Data Center
Sioux Falls-East data center is one of eight centers strategically located in the Midwest, designed to provide unique solutions to fit your business needs. This facility is a leader in the Sioux Falls metro area for colocation and data center services. Its decade-long track record of availability, reliability, and security sets it apart from data centers in the region. It’s audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA, and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
SFE FACILITY OVERVIEW700 East 54th Street North, Sioux Falls, SD 57104Download Specs
- 16,425 sq. ft. facility with 4,200 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Two (2) diversely-routed utility feeds from independent substations
- Redundant UPS systems with N+1 power modules and battery strings
- Redundant (A+B) power distribution available to each cabinet
- Backup diesel emergency generator on standby for all critical loads
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.