- North Carolina -
Our state-of-the-art Raleigh facility, located in the heart of North Carolina’s research and technology hub, offers Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), cloud services, managed services, dedicated server, colocation and more. We deliver the highest level of security, safety, redundancy, reliability, scalability, and technology – with capabilities for handling server management applications for customers nationwide. Our Raleigh Data Center is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS1*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
RAL FACILITY OVERVIEW5301 Departure Drive, Raleigh, NC 27616Download Specs
- 40,000 total sq. ft. with 33,415 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- 2N or System Plus System power design
- Redundant utility transformers, Automatic Transfer Switches, main switch panels, UPSs and PDUs
- Fully redundant 2MW diesel generators
- Multiple power feeds from separate sub-stations
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
- Receive state sales tax exemptions on hardware or software used or consumed in this facility
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.