- North Carolina -
Raleigh Data Center
Why choose this data center in Raleigh, NC?
Built to withstand hurricane-force winds and strategically located outside of severe weather and seismic zones, TierPoint’s state-of-the-art Raleigh data center and colocation facility enables companies to increase business agility and improve IT performance. One of three cities that form the largest research park in the U.S., Raleigh’s economy spans hundreds of science and technology firms, government agencies, universities, startups, and non-profits. This secure data center is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. A nearby data center (Raleigh-RTP) hosts a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod. TierPoint also operates three data centers in Charlotte (Center Park, North Meyers , and Rose Lake).
North Carolina is among the fastest growing states and one of the best for business. North Carolina provides sales and use tax exemptions for purchases related to data centers, such as electricity, property, and software.
- 40,000+ total square feet, 40,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- Business Continuity Seating workspace available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Nine redundant 2,500kW generators with 30K gallons of fuel storage on site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.