- Illinois -
Chicago – West
Located in an attractive low-risk area for natural disasters, just 15 miles from downtown Chicago. TierPoint’s Chicago-West data center, offers Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), cloud services, managed services and more while delivering the highest level of security, redundancy, and technology. Our Chicago-West Data Center is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and are ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
CHI FACILITY OVERVIEW9333 West Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60131Download Specs
- 89,000 total sq. ft. with 15,650 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- 2N or system plus system power design with 2500kVA of initial distribution capacity with each customer cabinet served with redundant A-/B-side power feeds
- Multiple MGE 8,000 UPS systems for true 2N redundancy within the electrical system
- Two (2) 2MW Cummings backup generators each with 4,000 gallons of fuel storage
- Redundant chiller plant with N+1 CRAH units in the data hall
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.