- Illinois -
Chicago – West Data Center
Why choose this data center in Chicago, Illinois?
Just five miles from O’Hare International Airport and 15 miles from downtown Chicago, the state-of-the-art TierPoint West Chicago data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This secure data center enables businesses to reach 50 million of people easily and efficiently in the East North Central region. The West Chicago data center hosts one of TierPoint’s multitenant cloud pods and is part of a nationwide network of TierPoint data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. TierPoint operates a second data center in Chicago on Polk Street.
Illinois headquarters 37 of the Fortune 500. Professional and business services, real estate, manufacturing, finance, and insurance are among the top private industries. Chicago is a major transportation hub and relay point to the U.S. heartland. The Midwest’s lower risk of natural disasters, such as hurricanes and wildfires, leads many businesses to locate a data center here.
CHICAGO - WEST FACILITY OVERVIEW9333 West Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60131Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 89,000+ total square feet, 15,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites available
- 24x7x365 on site support, security personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- 2 x 2MW diesel generator on-site, 4,000-gallon tanks
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse upstream feeds via separate paths into the facility
- Connectivity to Lakeside Technology Center (350 E. Cermak)
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.