- Pennsylvania -
Philadelphia Data Center
Why choose this data center in Philadelphia, PA?
In the historic Philadelphia Navy Yard between the Philadelphia International Airport and Center City, the state-of-the-art TierPoint Philadelphia data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This secure mid-Atlantic data center is part of TierPoint’s nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. TierPoint also has Pennsylvania data centers in Valley Forge (with a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod), Lehigh Valley, Bethlehem, and Allentown.
The eighth largest U.S. metropolitan economy, Philadelphia is the center of economic activity in Pennsylvania, which headquarters 20 of the Fortune 500. Leading economic sectors in Philadelphia include higher education, health care and biotechnology, telecommunications, financial services, tourism, manufacturing, oil refining, and food processing.
PHILADELPHIA FACILITY OVERVIEW4775 League Island Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19112Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 25,000+ total square feet, 11,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets and cages available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Three redundant 1,500kW generators with 13K gallons of fuel storage on site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.