- Pennsylvania -
Businesses in the greater Mid-Atlantic Region turn to TierPoint to satisfy their data center needs for high-density power, high-capacity fully redundant cooling, unmatched physical security and carrier-neutral bandwidth options. The data center’s convenient South Philadelphia Navy Yard location in a Keystone Opportunity Improvement Zone (KIOZ) of the city allows colocation clients the possibility of qualifying for significant tax abatements. It’s audited under SSAE 18 Type 2 SOC 2, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
DC1 FACILITY OVERVIEWDownload Specs
- 25,700 sq. ft. facility with 11,500 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Dual 2N transformers provide power to a Main-Tie-Main electrical distribution gear with N+I generator capacity
- Four high-voltage PECO power feeds provide power to the Navy Yard grid with dual medium-voltage power feeds to the site
- N+I redundant electrical design and distribution
- Redundant backup generators available for resiliency with onsite fuel storage
- 2N UPS configuration available in the facility
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral Facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.