- Maryland -
Baltimore – BWI Data Center
TierPoint’s state-of-the-art Baltimore-BWI facility opened in June 2018 and is easily accessible from Baltimore and Washington by car, convenient to I-95, BWI airport and rail station. In addition to a highly redundant network and access to numerous carriers, Baltimore-BWI has unique direct connectivity options to hyperscale clouds in Ashburn, VA via private network. This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
BWI FACILITY OVERVIEW813 Pinnacle Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090Download Specs
- 34,600 total sq. ft. with 13,400 sq. ft. gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Gated perimeter and bollards
- True 2N UPS redundancy in each electrical system, with A-side/B-side power distribution
- Diverse power feed stations
- Diesel generators with 96-hour onsite fuel storage, supplemented with refueling contracts
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier-neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds
- True BGP with intelligent routing
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Ashburn, VA hyperscale cloud direct connections available
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.