- Maryland -
Baltimore – BWI Data Center
Why choose this data center near BWI Airport?
With easy access from Baltimore and Washington, D.C.—by car on I-95, air (BWI), and rail— TierPoint’s state-of-the-art BWI Airport data center and colocation facility enables companies to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This secure data center has direct connectivity to hyperscale clouds in Ashburn, Virginia, and is part of a nationwide network of TierPoint data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. A second TierPoint data center in the Greater Baltimore region is the Baltimore data center (City Center).
Maryland is a major manufacturing state, with a focus on biotechnology. Near Washington, D.C., Maryland is home to many federal agencies, such as the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and the U.S. Naval Academy. The third-largest U.S. tech hub, Greater Baltimore has a diverse economy that includes cybersecurity, healthcare, life sciences, information technology, logistics, manufacturing, and agriculture.
BALTIMORE - BWI FACILITY OVERVIEW813 Pinnacle Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 34,000+ total square feet, 14,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- Available build-out for Business Continuity Seating workspaces
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure three-factor authentication including biometric systems
- IP camera surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Redundant 1,500kW generators with 10K gallons of fuel storage on site
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.
Request A Quote
Our solution advisors will design your ideal environment in the data center(s) of your choice …. While staying within your budget.