- Maryland -
Baltimore – BWI
TierPoint’s state-of-the-art Baltimore-BWI facility opened in June 2018 and is easily accessible from Baltimore and Washington by car, convenient to I-95, BWI airport and rail station. In addition to a highly redundant network and access to numerous carriers, Baltimore-BWI has unique direct connectivity options to hyperscale clouds in Ashburn, VA via private network. This facility is audited under SSAE 18 Type 2 SOC 2, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
- 22,455 square foot facility with 14,602 square feet of raised floor
- Over 8,000 square feet of office and support space
- 24x7x365 onsite security personnel
- Biometric access control
- CCTV video surveillance
- Mantrap with card access system
- Dual Grid Power—parallel switching gear—wrap around ATS UPS: 2.6MW N+I APC
- Three (3) one megawatt Cummins diesel generators with a 10,000-gallon extended life fuel tank
- Precision cooling system can support up to 20kW in a single rack
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier-neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds
- Interconnectivity between TierPoint DCI and DC2 via multiple private fiber paths for connectivity and redundancy
- BGP4 Routing
- TierPoint provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.