- Kansas -
- Kansas City - Lenexa LEN
Kansas City – Lenexa Data Center
Why choose this data center in Lenexa, KS?
In the center of the U.S., the state-of-the-art TierPoint Kansas City (Lenexa, KS) data center and colocation facility enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This secure data center is home to a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod and is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. The TierPoint data center in Lenexa, Kansas, is one of two TierPoint data centers in the Kansas City metro area; the other data center is in Kansas City, Missouri.
The TierPoint Kansas City (Lenexa) data center is strategically located outside of the 500-year flood plain. Many businesses choose data centers in the Midwest, including Kansas City, due to the region’s low risk of earthquakes (zone 1/2A), hurricanes, and wildfires. A leading agricultural state, Kansas leading economic sectors span manufacturing and food processing, real estate, wholesale trade, petroleum, and chemical industries.
LENEXA FACILITY OVERVIEW14500 West 105th Street, Lenexa, KS 66215Download Specs
- 58,000+ total square feet, 11,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets and cages available
- 24x7x365 on-site security personnel
- Secure mantrap, keycard, and biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Two redundant 2,500kW CAT generators each with 4K gallons of fuel storage
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- Blended BGP with intelligent routing
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.