- Kansas -
- Kansas City - Lenexa DC1
Kansas City – Lenexa
TierPoint’s Kansas City-Lenexa data center was built to maximize capacity, reliability, efficiency, and flexibility. This state-of-the-art facility includes high-efficiency UPS and chiller systems with economizers, biometric security and continuous monitoring, making it the next step in data center solutions in the Kansas City Metro Area. It’s audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA, and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
DC1 FACILITY OVERVIEWDownload Specs
- 58,000 sq. ft. facility with 21,000 sq. ft. of production raised floor space.
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Two (2) dedicated utility transformers protected inside mechanical area/yard for each UPS
- Redundant high-efficiency chillers and air-handling systems
- N+1 continuous precision cooling systems
- N+1 high-efficiency UPS with redundant battery strings
- N+1 onsite diesel generators for all critical loads with over 24 hours of runtime
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Blended BGP with intelligent routing
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.