- Texas -
Since 2000, businesses in North Texas, across the US, and around the globe have relied on TierPoint in Dallas to connect and protect their most critical IT assets. With 68,000 square feet of environmentally controlled, secure data center space, the facility offers true 2N power and multi-homed connectivity from leading carriers. In addition, our facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
DC1 FACILITY OVERVIEWDownload Specs
- 68,000 sq. ft. facility with 52,000 sq. ft. of production raised floor space.
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- 2N power through six (6) autonomous power plants, 11.1MW of utility power
- Power-to-space ratio of 125 watts/sq. ft.
- Six (6) backup diesel generators on standby with over 50,000 gallons onsite fuel capacity
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- True BGP with intelligent routing
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- DWDM connection to the Infomart data center and the Allen data center
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.