SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
TierPoint delivers the comprehensive security and compliance expertise required to help you address your unique business challenges.
How Long Can You Afford to Be Offline?
One of the most damaging and brute force attacks your business may see is called a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attack. These attacks are created by sending an overwhelming amount of attack traffic to your site from many external, typically virus-infected, machines. DDoS attacks can create so many packets that the traffic simply overwhelms your bandwidth or internet connection – to the point that no valid traffic can get through.
Traditional security appliances like firewalls, load balancers, and Access Control Lists won’t fully protect your mission-critical infrastructure. But TierPoint’s DDoS Protection Services can.
TierPoint DDoS Protection Services Features:
- Geographic Diversity – Core infrastructure connected by low-latency fiber network for ultimate in attack detection and mitigation performance
- Built-in compliance compatibility – PCI, HIPAA, and more
- Seamless integration with existing infrastructure topology
- State-of-the-art traffic behavioral analysis
- Packet signature scanning
- Anti-Trojan and anti-phishing safeguards
- Intrusion protection
- Powered by Service Provider-grade Radware and Arbor Networks appliances
- Full monitoring and reporting
- 24×7 Network Operations Center Support
Paired with our full suite of monitoring, alerting and reporting capabilities, TierPoint DDoS Protection Services give you powerful insight into attempted attacks, breaches, exploits and more. Backed by our 24×7 onsite support teams, TierPoint DDoS Protection is your platform for mitigating risk and protecting your vital infrastructure assets.