- South Dakota -
Sioux Falls – West
Purpose-built as a hardened data center with thousands of feet of raised floor space, and cages customized to client needs, TierPoint’s Sioux Falls-West data center raises the bar for disaster recovery and colocation in the Sioux Falls area. The facility includes multiple substations, onsite diesel generators, redundant UPS and CRAH units for continuous cooling, and redundant power. It’s audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA, and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
SFW FACILITY OVERVIEW5300 North La Mesa Drive, Sioux Falls, SD 57107Download Specs
- 25,000 sq. ft. facility with 3.300 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Two (2) diversely-routed utility feeds from independent substations
- Diesel generator for all critical loads
- UPS with N+1 power modules and battery strings
- Redundant (A+B) power distribution available to each cabinet
- Redundant chiller plant with N+1 CRAH units
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.