- South Dakota -
Sioux Falls – West Data Center
Why choose this data center in Sioux Falls, SD?
Northwest of Sioux Falls near I-90, this state-of-the-art Sioux Falls (West) data center and colocation facility is tucked into the landscape to withstand extreme weather. This secure data center enables companies in many industries to increase business agility and improve IT performance. Interconnected with TierPoint’s Sioux Falls (East), Omaha (Bellevue) and Omaha (Midlands) data centers, this secure data center is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections.
Sioux Falls is known for high quality of life, low business costs, and jobs. South Dakota has no state, corporate or personal income tax. Favorable regulations lead banks and financial institutions to locate businesses in South Dakota. Leading economic sectors include services—such as retail, finance, and health care services—as well as agriculture, meat packing, mineral extraction, and ethanol production.
SIOUX FALLS WEST FACILITY OVERVIEW5300 North La Mesa Drive, Sioux Falls, SD 57107Download Specs
- 25,000+ total square feet, 4,300+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- A-side and B-side power distribution design
- 1MW with 3,500-gallon tank
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.