- Missouri -
Kansas City Data Center
Our Kansas City data center is one of two state-of-the-art TierPoint facilities located in the Kansas City metro area. With redundant power and cooling infrastructures, this facility is concurrently maintainable allowing for continuous operation of your critical IT equipment. Our expert personnel provide the remote hands, monitoring, project management and security services needed to free you from the day-to-day tasks associated with running a data center. In addition, the facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA, and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
KANSAS CITY FACILITY OVERVIEW10801 N. Amity Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64153Download Specs
- 27,541 total sq. ft. and 5,680 gross raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- Build-outs available for Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery Workspace and Dedicated Office Workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Redundant (A+B) power distribution system available to each cabinet
- Newly upgraded 2MVA utility power feed
- N+1 continuous precision cooling systems
- 2N UPS with redundant battery strings
- Redundant 1MW diesel generators for all critical loads
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Blended BGP with intelligent routing
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
Carrier & Product Availability
- Multiple on-net carriers available.
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Managed Services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions.
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.