- Missouri -
Kansas City Data Center
Why choose this data center in Kansas City, MO?
Centrally located in the U.S. heartland, the state-of-the-art TierPoint Kansas City data center and colocation facility enables companies to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This secure data center is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. The TierPoint data center in Kansas City, Missouri, is one of two TierPoint data centers in the Kansas City metro area; the other data center is in Lenexa, Kansas. Both Kansas City data centers are interconnected with 10G wave to other TierPoint data centers in the region, including Omaha-Bellevue, NE, Omaha-Midlands, NE, St. Louis (Olive), and St. Louis (Walnut).
Missouri has a low corporate income tax rate and a pro-business environment. The state incentivizes the building and expansion of data centers, and many businesses locate data centers here. The region has a low risk of earthquakes, hurricanes, and wildfires. This data center is built with redundant power and cooling with for high availability.
KANSAS CITY FACILITY OVERVIEW10801 N. Amity Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64153Download Specs
- 27,000+ total square feet, 5,600+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 13,000+ square feet of Business Continuity Seating workspace
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure mantrap, keycard, and biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- True 2N UPS redundancy in each electrical system
- 1MW for DC with 2,000 gallons fuel, a 600kw for building with 4,000 gallons fuel
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.