- North Carolina -
Charlotte – Rose Lake Data Center
Why choose this data center in Charlotte, NC?
In a fast-growing city and large banking center, TierPoint’s Charlotte (Rose Lake Dr.) data center and colocation facility enables companies to increase business agility and improve IT performance. A millennial magnet, Charlotte is known for good jobs, a lower cost of living, and mild weather. This state-of-the-art Charlotte data center is part of our nationwide network of TierPoint data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. The secure facility is rated to withstand hurricane-force winds and is strategically located outside severe weather and seismic zones. TierPoint operates two other Charlotte data centers at Center Park and North Meyers, and two data centers in Raleigh and Research Triangle Park, which hosts a TierPoint multitenant cloud pod.
North Carolina has a pro-business reputation, data center tax exemptions, and a skilled and diverse workforce. Leading economic sectors include biotechnology, aerospace, transportation, information technology, manufacturing, and agriculture.
- 43,000+ total square feet, 14,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages and suites available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure two-factor authentication including biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- 2N A-side and B-side power distribution design
- Redundant 1.5MW diesel generators with 48-hour onsite fuel storage
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.