- North Carolina -
Charlotte – Rose Lake
Whether you choose Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), cloud services, managed services like managed hosting or other services, TierPoint’s Charlotte data center facility delivers the highest level of security, redundancy, reliability, and technology. Our Charlotte-Rose Lake data center is designed to meet the most demanding requirements is capable of handling enterprise-class server management applications for customers worldwide. This facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
CLT FACILITY OVERVIEW4021 Rose Lake Drive, Charlotte, NC 28217Download Specs
- 43,000 total sq. ft., with 15,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- 2N or System Plus System power design
- Power distribution with A and B side infrastructure with capacity to fully support the facility load in event of a failure
- Multiple power feed stations
- Redundant 1.5MW diesel generators with 48-hour onsite fuel storage
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.