- North Carolina -
Raleigh – Cary
TierPoint’s Cary data center, one of seven interconnected data centers in North Carolina, delivers enterprise-class services including Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), cloud services, managed services, colocation, dedicated server hosting and more with the highest level of security, safety, redundancy, reliability, scalability, and technology. Our facility is audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
CRY FACILITY OVERVIEW111 Corning Road, Cary, NC 27518Download Specs
- 50,000 total sq. ft. with 4,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- Redundant and paralleled UPS systems, emergency generator and ATS to support critical load
- Fully redundant diesel generators regularly tested for added protection
- All customer cabinets are fed via diverse PDUs
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.