- Missouri -
St. Louis – Walnut
The St. Louis-Walnut data center includes over 7,000 square feet of raised floor space. The facility is monitored 24/7, and has redundant, enterprise-class routers running BGP to support bandwidth throughput needs – all while maintaining stringent security requirements. With redundancy prioritized in the network infrastructure, UPS battery backup, and onsite generators, the Walnut facility is protected from potential outages and can remain fully operational for an indefinite period of time. It’s audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered.
SLW FACILITY OVERVIEW900 Walnut Street, St. Louis, MO 63102Download Specs
- 4,894 sq. ft. facility with 4,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space
- Cabinets, cages, and suites that can be customized to meet precise requirements
- 24x7x365 electronic and physical security
- Two-factor authentication, including the use of biometric scanners
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum of 90 days of retention
- N+I diesel generators with over 24 hours of runtime
- N+1 high-efficiency UPS with redundant battery strings
- Redundant (A+B) power distribution to each cabinet
- Dual diversified underground utility feeds
- Data Center floor cooled by ten (10) 20-ton CRAC units operating in a N+2 Configuration.
- 100% uptime SLA
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Blended, BGP-routed, Internet services
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- TierPoint-provided, redundant IP bandwidth available with 10Gb connectivity
- TierPoint-owned fiber loop connecting to two regional carrier hotels in downtown St. Louis
- Multiple on-net carriers available. See our carrier list for details.
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.