- Missouri -
St. Louis – Walnut Data Center
Why choose this data center in St. Louis, MO?
Centered between Canada and Mexico, the state-of-the-art TierPoint St. Louis (Walnut St.) data center and colocation facility enables companies to increase business agility and improve IT performance. This secure data center is part of our nationwide network of data centers with guaranteed exceptional performance and low latency connections. The TierPoint St. Louis data center on Walnut is interconnected with 10G wave to other TierPoint data centers in St. Louis (Olive Blvd), Kansas City (KS and MO), and Omaha (Bellevue and Millpark (Millpark) and Midlands).
Missouri has a low corporate income tax rate and is recognized for its low-cost and pro-business environment. The state incentivizes the building and expansion of data centers with sales and use tax exemptions. The low risk of several types of natural disasters in the region also leads many businesses to locate data centers in Missouri. The St. Louis data center on Walnut safely is located outside the 500-year flood plain. Known as the Gateway to the West, Missouri is home to businesses in diverse industries.
ST. LOUIS - WALNUT FACILITY OVERVIEW900 Walnut Street, St. Louis, MO 63102Download Specs Schedule A Tour
- 4,800+ total square feet, 4,000+ square feet of raised floor space
- Cabinets available
- 24x7x365 electronic and on-site security qualified personnel
- Secure mantrap, keycard, and biometric systems
- CCTV surveillance, with a minimum 90 days of retention
- True N+1 UPS redundancy in each electrical system
- 24x7 Remote Hands technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Managed services, including private cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions
- Carrier-class, carrier neutral facility
- Cloud on-ramps and fabrics
- Multiple, diverse fiber feeds, with dark fiber connectivity available
- See Connect Point for all carriers and product offerings.
- Audited under SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II, PCI-DSS*, GLBA and HIPAA standards annually and is ITAR and EU-US Privacy Shield registered
* PCI-DSS – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) on data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.
Request A Quote
Our solution advisors will design your ideal environment in the data center(s) of your choice …. While staying within your budget.